Free - on all Australian orders over $90.
$8.00 - on all Australian orders to NSW under $90.
$8.00 - on all Australian orders to VIC under $90.
$8.00 - on all Australian orders to QLD under $90.
$9.00 - on all Australian orders to SA under $90.
$15.00 - on all Australian orders to TAS under $90.
$15.00 - on all Australian orders to WA under $90.
$19.00 - on all Australian orders to NT under $90.
International - please call for a quote, 1300 858 360
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT deliver to parcel lockers as none of our couriers have access to them. Otherwise your order will be sent back and redelivery fee will incur.
We aim to be as transparent as possible with our shipping times, and you'll see our estimated delivery on all our products. While some lighting companies will tell you they have everything in stock, then surprise you with the return time after taking your order, we promise to be upfront and accurate - after all, the best relationships are based on honesty!
In-Stock Items - Ships Next Business Day:
A wide range of our products are held on-site in our Sydney based warehouse. These items are usually dispatched the next business day when you place your order by 1pm. These suppliers include:
- Aluxium Lighting
- Atom Lighting
- CLA Lighting
- Oriel Lighting
- PAK Lighting
- Cafe Lighting
Locally Sourced Products - Ships in 2-3 Business Days:
In order to provide you with a wide range of products, we source many of the items on our site from local suppliers and can get these for you in 2-3 business days. Suppliers which ship within 2-3 days include:
- Brilliant Lighting
- Cougar Lighting
- Domus Lighting
- Eglo Lighting
- Havit Lighting
- LED Hut
- Mercator Lighting
- Sunny Lighting
Made-to-Order Products - Ships in 4-6 Weeks:
We are pleased to work with a broad range of international suppliers to help you source original items. Our team will work hard to get your order as fast as possible, with orders from these suppliers arriving in 4-6 weeks:
- Il Fanale
Our "Risk Free" Shopping Policy
We understand that choosing the right lights for your home can be difficult. That's why we've designed a return policy that is flexible enough to allow you to get it wrong. Basically, if you decide that the items you've chosen are not quite right for you, send them back to us within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange for something different - it's your call.
Please note change of mind returns will attract a 17.5% restocking fee.
Returns can only be processed in accordance with our Returns Policy as outline below, therefore please read all of these details so that you understand exactly what is and is not permissable under the terms of this policy.
Returning Your Items Due to Change of Mind
- If, after receiving your goods, you decide that you would like to return them, you may do so within 14 days of receipt. Please note change of mind returns will attract a 17.5% restocking fee.
- We do not provide a refund for outbound delivery charges due to "Change of Mind" returns.
- Goods must be returned to us in the same condition in which they were received by you. We can not accept order cancellations or returns on items that have been installed or used. Returns can only be accepted on products that are returned in exactly the same condition and packaging that they were sent out to you so that we can endevour to re-sell those items.
- We reserve the right to charge you the full purchase price for goods that are returned and are deemed by us to have been used/installed by you.
- We do not accept returns on Clearance or Sale Items, Spare Parts, Replacement Glass Only Products and items that are imported or made to order.
- To return your order, you need to get an RFC (Return From Customer) from our sales team. In order to obtain an RFC, please call us on 1300 858 360 during office hours.
- Once we process your RFC request, we will send you an email with detailed instructions on how to send the item(s) back to us.
- We do not accept returns without an RFC.
- PLEASE NOTE: The items that you are sending back to us remain your property until they are received and checked by us. Therefore, if your items are damaged in transit during the return delivery, we are not under any obligation to provide a store credit or a refund. Therefore please ensure that you take out the appropriate level of insurance when sending the items back to us.
Faulty, Damaged or Defective Product & Product Return
- A product is considered faulty if it does not work when first taken from its packaging or if it shows signs of failure within 14 days of delivery. Whilst we take great care to ensure that your items arrive safely, sometime breakages do occur during transit. Please check your items carefully and report any damaged goods to us within 7 days of receipt. A refund or store credit is only available if the product is no longer available.
- Unfortunately we can not be held liable for breakages that are not reported to us within 7 days of receipt.
- Email email@example.com to report any breakages.
- If you receive a product that you think is defective, you are to immediately contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 858 360 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All of our products come with a minimum 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults or defects.
- Where a product is provisionally determined to be defective we will arrange to replace the product.
- Where we have provisionally determined your product is defective, return shipping may be arranged at our expense.
- If the product is deemed by customer service/supplier NOT to be defective, we may, in our absolute discretion, refuse to replace the product or offer a store credit.
- We reserve the right to test any returned defective product. If the condition of the product was misrepresented to us by the customer, we may impose a $55 handling and administration fee.
- Products must be returned whenever we agree to replace the product or provide you with a refund.
- Where you have received a faulty, damaged or defective product by our courier service, we may make arrangements with you to collect the product.
- Please ensure that all original items including packaging are returned.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are adequately packaged to ensure that they are not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse.
This return policy was last updated on 19/11/2015