Downlights - Recessed
Recessed downlights are the most common, typically installed in plasterboard ceilings with a minimum clearance for the LED driver (power supply) and ventilation. Some important key factors to assist in choosing the right recessed downlight are:
• Select the cut-out size for the recessed downlight
• Select the choice of downlight with an opal diffuser or lens option
• Select the frame colour
• Select the colour temperature
• Do you require the downlight to be dimmable
• Select the right wattage and light output requirement depending on ceiling height and positioning of downlights within the room.
If you are unsure of which downlight will suit your home, please contact us for further information and assistance.